Oolagen serves youth from all cultures and walks of life.
* Walk-in services and Counselling drop-in programs.
* A counselling service for youth and families
* Residential programs.
* School-based mental health programs.
* Intensive Services/Wraparound
* Group work services.
* A program that helps street youth develop skills for, and eliminates barriers to, employment.
* A service to assist young mothers 'at risk' to care for their babies by seeking out and using appropriate resources.
Problems commonly addressed by staff include physical and sexual abuse, school issues, violence, issues of grief and death, family conflict, separation and divorce, alcohol and drug misuse, depression, eating disorders, sexuality and suicidal and self-harming behaviours.
65 Wellesley Street East, Suite 500
Âges servis: 13 - 18 ans
À voir: Client/familles peuvent se référer
Région desservie Toronto