Various programs and services for individuals with mental health needs.
* ACT Team (age 16+ years; Brampton East of Highway 410 and Town of Bolton )
* Access to Recovery, Case Management Program (age 16+ years; Brampton , Caledon and Malton)
* Concurrent Disorders Crisis Management
* Consumer Survivor Support Network (age 16+ years: Peel Region)
* FACT Peel +(age 16-45 years; Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga) for clients with a first episode of psychosis
* Mental Health and Justice Services, Diversion and Court Support (age 16+ years; Peel Region)
* Outreach (Peel Region) for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Peel.
* PAR Clubhouse (age 16+ years; Peel Region)
* Resource Centre, Community Service Information and Referral (Peel Region) which provides education and training; information and referral; a library; and awareness activities, including attendance at health fairs.
* Youth Net Peel (age 12-20 years; Peel Region), a mental health program run by youth for youth.
7700 Hurontario Street, Unit 314
Brampton, ON, L6Y 4M3 Map
905-278-9036 x18888112222 (Ligne de crise)
Âges servis: Tous âges
Langue: Anglais, Français
À voir: Recommandation d'un médecin ou professionel requise
Région desservie Peel Regional Municipality