Free, telephone service that provides help for seniors who are experiencing issues with a Crisis with Mental Health or Substance Abuse.
Hours of operation are:
* Monday to Friday : 10:00am- 9:30pm
* Saturday to Sunday 10:00am- 6:00pm.
Single point of access for seniors in mental health and addictions (MH&A) crisis who reside in the Toronto Central LHIN (e.g. age related cognitive problems, depression/anxiety, suicidal thoughts, elder abuse concerns, or life adjustment difficulties, etc) where immediate assistance is needed in accessing supports to help stablize the crisis situation .
Partnership between four crisis services providers delivering services to the Toronto Central LHIN community:
* Community Crisis Response Program ( Saint Elizabrth Health Care)
* Crisis Outreach Services for Seniors - Coss (Woodgreen Community Services)
* Gerstein Centre
* Mobile Crisis Program( The Scarborough Hospital).
600-2 Lansing Square
North York, ON, M2J 4P8 Map
416-619-5001 (Ligne de crise)
Âges servis: 65 ans et plus
Région desservie Toronto