Bullying is a terrible experience for children and teenagers which can easily lead to long lasting emotional scars.
As a child, parent, teacher or adult, we as a whole need to be vigilant in recognizing the signs that a child is being bullied or could be a bully.
We offer information and guidance to everyone affected by bullying.
Our hotline also offers a text number which is 1-902-233-7283.
Questions to consider regarding bullying:
* why do children become bullies?
* how can you tell if your child is being bullied?
* what can you do if your child is being bullied?
* how can you help your children deal with bullying?
* what can you do if your child is bullying?
1-902-490-7283 (Ligne de crise)
Âges servis: Tous âges
Région desservie Central Nova Scotia