We have been assisting adults with barriers to employment in helping them reach their full and heightened potential.
Our program is roughly 30 weeks long and broken into 5 week modules. These include:
* life skills facilitator which involves teamwork, goal-setting, increasing self-esteem
* personal development where participants gain employability skills
Skill development in:
* food service involves food preparation, sanitation and hygiene, nutrition, customer service
* woodworking which teaches workplace safety, operating hand and power tools, table saws, routers etc.
* janitorial includes sweeping, mopping, dusting, floor care, buffing, waxing, recycling and general custodial services
* general office skills promotes computer use, typing, filing, proof-reading, office reception, using office equipment
Our academic program is tailored to meet the students’ needs – from basic literacy to GED preparation and guidance.
15 Poseidon Court
Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 4T9 Map
Âges servis: 18 - 64 ans
Région desservie Central Nova Scotia