* Specialized Children's Assessment Team: Team consisting of professionals from various children’s agencies in Timmins. Children eligible for this specialized team are multi-problem children involving more than one ministry (i.e.: education, health, mental health) or single problem children requiring a highly specialized assessment that could be accessed through the collaboration of the member agencies. All children must be referred from a Timmins agency.
* Tumble and Swing Group: This group enables preschoolers to play together while targeting gross motor skills during hour long weekly sessions. A centre therapist supervises the program.
Satellite offices in:
* Kapuskasing (ISNC): (705) 335-4741
* Kirkland Lake (CTC/ISNC) (705) 567-4383
* New Liskeard (CTC/ISNC): (705) 647-8558
* Moose Factory: (705) 658-2172
Funded by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services (MCYS), Province of Ontario.
1-800-575-3210 (Sans frais)
Âges servis: Jusqu'à 16 ans
Région desservie Timiskaming