Aboriginal cultural centre providing numerous programs including:
* Alternative education program for students
* Alcohol/drug program
* Criminal/Family Courtwork program to assist those who are in contact with the legal system
* Aboriginal Healing & Wellness Program: to ensure that the healing and wellness needs of the Aboriginal community are addressed and to reduce family violence, promote healthy lifestyles, and culture- based programming and healing.
* Aboriginal Healthy Babies/Healthy Children Program
* Aboriginal Prenatal/Nutrition Program
* Akwe:go Program providing cultural activities for children 7 years – 12 years old focusing on understanding and values of Aboriginal culture. * * * Apatisiwin Program providing employment supports
* Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and Nutrition Program
* Life Long Care Program provides community support services to urban Aboriginal clients, regardless of age, who are disabled, chronically ill, frail, elderly or require acute/chronic continuum of care
34 Ottawa St. N.
Hamilton, ON, L8H 3Y7 Map
Âges servis: Tous âges
Région desservie Hamilton