Veuillez noter: Pendant la situation du virus COVID / Corona, les services ou les événements fournis par les organisations peuvent être modifiés ou même fermés. Vérifiez si l'organisation a des mises à jour COVID / Corona sur sa site web, sinon appelez-le directement.
Nom de l'événement
Date et l'heure
Lieu de la conférence
Description de l'évenementThe Bringing Baby Home (BBH) workshop is a research-based and research-tested psycho-educational workshop that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for babies and children by strengthening their families. Developed by renowned relationship and parenting experts, Drs. John and Julie Gottman, the BBH program is perfect for those who are:
* Interested in having a baby
* Expecting a baby
* Already parenting an infant or toddler (0-3)
Dr. Lalande will equip you with the knowledge and skill sets needed to constructively cope with the various changes that typically occur during the first three years after your baby is born.
You and your partner will learn how to:
* Strengthen your friendship
* Increase intimacy and affection
* Work through conflict with greater ease
* Maintain relationship satisfaction
* Reduce hostility
* Create positive parent-child interactions
* Ensure quality involvement for both parents
* Reduce the incidence or severity of postpartum mood disorders
The workshop fee includes:
* A BBH Couples Workbook full of interactive exercises and fun card decks
* Engaging presentations, live demonstrations, and opportunities for couples to practice important skills
* Dr. Lalande will be available to give you personal support and guidance as needed
* A delicious lunch will be provided to all couples
Limited spaces- Sign up soon!
Visit our Facebook or Twitter page to learn more!