We are a provincial organization that educates and advocates for individuals with mood disorders such as depression.
We are dedicated to:
* provide information for people with Mood Disorders, their families, professionals, and the public
* we foster self-help within a peer support model for individuals and families dealing with Mood Disorders
* We strive to eliminate discrimination and stigma
* We work with community partners
* We advocate on behalf of people with Mood Disorders and their families.
36 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 602
1-888-486-8236 (Sans frais)
Âges servis: Tous âges
Région desservie Ontario