The Comox Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC) serves military members and their families through various services and programs.
* Children and youth services such as child care and children/youth groups;
* Community integration services such as language programs, help with employment and education;
* Deployment support to support service members going through Canadian Forces duty related separations and post-deployment reunions;
* Prevention, Support and Intervention (PSI) services, which provides confidential, free counselling on a crisis and short-term basis;
* Welcome information to newly posted military families to ease transition and integration into the community.
1575 Military Row
Casier postal 310
1-888-246-0222 (Sans frais)
Âges servis: Tous âges
Langue: Anglais, Français
Région desservie Vancouver Island