Provides legal assistance and information to disadvantaged persons who would not otherwise have access to such services.
If you need legal information and advice on:
* Family issues such as; separation/divorce, custody and access, child support, etc;
* Criminal issues such as theft, mischief, fraud, non domestic assault, solicitation etc;
* Civil issues such as small claims, debt, landlord/tenant, employment etc;
* Orders of Protection such as; Restraining Order, Emergency Protection Orders etc;
* Social Benefit issues such as; supports for independents, assured income for the severely handicapped, employment insurance, Canada Pension Plan etc;
or other legal matters, cannot afford a lawyer and do not qualify for Legal Aid, Calgary Legal Guidance can help!
Âges servis: Tous âges
Région desservie Calgary Health Region